Saturday, March 7, 2009

We got PUNKED!

So just really quick- before I forget all the details, I want to share a quick story. After a long night of games with the boys, and gossip with the girls Mike was running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep and I was running on about 5. We had just spent a long day in the city walking around with all our friends. There were 9 of us total (Johnson's, Stokes and Moffits) and we of course were all taking the train home together. When we got on this thing was packed so the Moffits and Stokes sat in front of us and the Johnson's sat in the two seats across the aisle from us. Well Mike and I were both so tired we feel asleep... I figured they would wake us up when it was time for us to get off. NO, NO, NO. All of a sudden we hear the conductor going, "Hey guys, when are you getting off?" we both jump up and are in a really confused daze as we look around and see 3 people on the train and none happened to be our friends. We replied that Stamford was our stop. With worry and concern he goes "Stamford, that was a few stops ago." US: "What the heck, where are our friends", Conductor: "Wait, you said these guys were your friends." Kristin: "They were really good friends." Conductor: "What the Hell!" US: Where are we? Conductor: "Darien" US: Dang it I guess we'll get off here." Then we hear a roaring burst of laughter behind us.... It was our friends. They set us up! lol. They had the conductor wake us up like 3 stops before stamford, meanwhile they all went and hid in the seats behind us. LOL..... I don't know if it was a "Had to be their moments" but we got a HUGE kick out of it, as well as did our friends! Anyways Thats all. I'll have picture of our weekend trip up soon. Maybe even a link to the a YouTube video of us getting punked (I forgot to mention jared taped all of it...)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish we would have been there!
    ps. I love your vacation ticker haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it was worth it all just to see your face the second you turned around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I wish I was there! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristin, since your blog is not private, you don't have to invite me. I had to invite you to mine since mine is private. But I am so excited that you have a blog! I hope you will post often so I can know what is going on in your life!! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad we had the opportunity to witness the punking. Seriously it was the funniest thing we have seen in a long time and we are so happy that Jared taped it all. I believe our favorite part was the "Kristin glare" at the end.

    ReplyDelete