Monday, March 2, 2009

My Snow Day

So--- This is my second, no third attempt at a blog for Mike and I. I had to seek out the help of a professional. My friend Aubri took the time to teach me the basics of this new blog world. We'll see if I remember all of it when I leave. So for this post I'm working on labels... so this will be slightly random in light of making some labels....

So today I had my first snow day in 4 years. I went 3 years living in the iceburg known as Rexburg. I trudged through the a a few feet of snow in -15 degree weather. And yet I still had to go to class in the blizzards. However, on this magical day. I got a text from my employer at 6:30 telling me not to come in, to take a snow day. I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep!! So I had this snow day, which means there was obviously a lot of snow. Mike took my car that was in the garage so he didn't have to unearth his from the then 6 inches of collected now. Well when I decided I wanted to go play with Aubri and needed to drive his car... I had to do it. So just imagine me, a woman who hates the snow with everything in her, trying to get a car out of (by this time) 10 inches of snow. It was terrible. I was covered in snow... which became watery wetness. My boots were waterlogged and not fun to be in. This is because once I uncovered the car, I had to start kicking all of the snow that was blocking the car from getting out of its spot! Mike better love me for that! Now he wouldn't have to do that!

I had fun with Epps this morning. I took her out on the deck and let her play in the snow. She was soo funny, and soo cautious. She would swat at it, take a step, like it. Sit down look around and then dart back in to the house. Shes cute. I like her.

I also would just like to let everyone know that I leave for Disney in 18 weeks and 6 days. That makes me very happy!

Ok I think that was enough randomness to create some labels. :)

4 comments:

  1. You don't have any comments yet! How is that so? :-) I just love you to bits, you know that? I laughed when I read that you sought out a professional... which was me. I read this on Monday, right after you left my house. You're too cute.

    I'm so excited that you have a blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad you found me :) Looks like you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you now have a blog. I can't wait for this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just saw that Epps has her own picture. I am seriously dying laughing.

    ReplyDelete