Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Weekend!

So I've been meaning to write about last weekend before it even happened! I knew it was going to be a blast. We have been very blessed with a lot of younger fun couples in our ward that we are great friends with. We get together often and have so much fun. It makes the world of difference to be far away from family and have a great social network of friends. So we got a few couple together and they guys all went to one apartment for the night and the girls went to the other. SO FUN. The girls has pizza and talked about EVERYTHING under the sun. Meanwhile the boys sat around and played games till 7:00 AM!! They got very little sleep, because at 11:30 we headed into NYC (I can't say enough how much I love being just a 40 min train ride away from my favorite place in the USA!.) While we were there we mastered the subway system and went to the Museum of Natural History (Which was were the movie "Night at the Museum" (with Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson and many others) takes place. We saw some of the COOLEST stuff. My favorite though was the statue from the movie. The one that always says "You Dum, Dum. You give me gum, gum. LOL. Love it! After the museum we soaked up the beauty of the day in Central Park. After that we just walked down the street to find somewhere to eat. We found a place called "THe City Grill." We waited a while but the food was GREAT! After dinner we took the sub back to Grand Central. We all went to the food court down there and got Jr. Cheesecake. SOOO GOOD. We all got different kinds. Once we were safely on the train home we passed the cakes around so we could all taste the different variety. It was so fun. Then Mike and I dosed off.... and the post below will demonstrate what happened!! YIKES!! Anyways here are some picture from last weekend!! ALSO SORRY these are all out of order but I'm still new to this blogging thing!

The Stokes Family!
Mike and I. We were soo tired at this point.
Ben and Cynda
Ami and Matt Moffit
Mike and I with "Dum, Dum. Gum, Gum.
Mike and I, All smiles.
"Here no evil, see no evil, speak no evil."
So cute! Making faces at the Baby.

FIERCE!

All of us in front of the museum.
Good Husband award! So sweet to carry my bag!
All of us (Ami, Cynda, Me, Aubri, Linz and Karrigan.
Ami, Cynda and I!
Aubri and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment