Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Surprise Birthday Cynda!

So this past week I've been putting together plans to through a surprise party for my friend Cynda. It was sooo much fun. First I have to just say that I love get together. I love the fact that almost very Sunday we have people over. I love to entertain and socialize. I love building friendships and making memories! BUT I really love throwing parties. When I was in college I loved hosting or putting together annual Christmas Dinners and Halloween parties. Its always so much fun to get a theme and run with it. I always end up doing (and spending) way more than I intended but really I think its the absolute greatest! So Cynda's party was a High School Musical one. LOL. I know a HMS party for a 22 year old. But I know Cynda likes HMS and I knew that all the girls really liked it to so, thats that! So yesterday Aubri came over and she mad the cutest cupcakes. Thy had Wildcat paw prints, stars, ect. Also, Mike blew up all 50 some ballons... hes such a trooper. Anyways I think she liked it! Here are some pictures of the party.
This is Cynda's Special HMC cupcake.

Aubri and I hard at work in the Kitchen
The food table... please note the HMS table cloth.
Streamers/balloons and Epps chasing one of the balloons
The HMS Happy Birthday Banner!


I think she was surprised!!! It was kinda funny though because we were scared she was going to see the Moffits who were running late. It was a close call. I went down to let the Moffit's in and I saw the Johnson's (Cynda and Ben) walking right up to me. Mike comes running down to tell me the Johnson's are there. So we have them go to a different door. Meanwhile the Moffit's are hiding behind a bush, they make a break for it and run to were I am. It all worked out but it was an intense few seconds! Here is her reaction to all the fun!


Here she is blowing out her candle!


In the end I think everyone had fun!

Before the Big Surprise.
They Guys
Visiting
Lizzy, Melinda and Jackson playing!
Epps was having a lot of fun getting a hold of things she shouldn't have!

Anyways so thats about it. I SHOULD note though that we once again got sucked into Acquire! We played 4 games and stayed up till 3:00 am. We we all so tired but man I really think that game is fun!

3 comments:

  1. So you seriously amazing. Thanks for throwing me a HSM party. I loved it. I had so much fun and was totally surprised. And I want those pictures so you should make a CD for me. Thanks. You are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys did an AWESOME job...sorry I missed it ! I wish I could have seen the whole Moffit fiasco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Epps... I loved her "guitly face" when we caught her the most though...

    ReplyDelete