Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mike's 28th Birthday!

This year Mike had his 28th Birthday. It is always so hard for me to make Mike's birthday special when it is the day after Christmas. This year my mom made his favorite breakfast, french toast, for him. Then we had family pictures taken. After that we headed up to Canton to play lazar tag with my family and a few friends on my brothers. Mike and I love lazar tag and we don't know of any place in our area to play, so we were happy to play. We had a blast! We did a little shopping. With a group of 12 people we knew we wouldn't be able to sit together or hear each other talk if we went out to eat at a restaurant for dinner. So we picked up dinner for the family at Texas Roadhouse and took it home. What a great idea. We didn't have to pay tip, we had an excellent meal and we were all able to sit at the same table. :) Perfect!


Mike had a lot of presents to open (please note they aren't wrapped in Christmas paper, I was proud of myself.) However the best present he opened was from his little sister Becca. It was a framed picture of an ultrasound and she told us (via skype) that she was expecting her first baby (which we now know is a boy) on my birthday, June 27th. What a great gift!!
Happy Birthday Mike!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment