Sunday, December 12, 2010

Corinne's Baby Shower

Last Saturday while Mike was taking his test I was helping with a baby shower for one of my good friends. Corinne and her husband Allen are expecting there first baby in January.
(Doesn't she look great for being 7 1/2 months pregnant?)
(These are my pride and joy. Many, many hours of hard work went into crafting these ornaments we used as favors. I think they turned out great and everyone really seemed to enjoy them!)
One of my favorite things at the shower was the Hot Chocolate Bar.
The decorations turned out lovely, Lizzy did an outstanding job. The food was a brunch theme and it was delicious!
The christmas decorations really added to the event.
Opening gifts

These ladies put in a lot of hard work to make the shower perfect. Seriously, they are both extremely talented!

It was great to help make Corrine's baby shower a success. She deserves it!

1 comment: