Tuesday, November 10, 2009

STOP! WAIT!! TIME-OUT!!!

HAULT!! A HORRIBLE INJUSTICE HAS BEEN MADE! In my haste and half awake state of mind when I posted my extremely long blog today I made a mistake of disastrous proportions. I failed to recognize the presence of a true American classic at the Halloween party. Since I did not get a solo picture of the smashing couple I forgot to mention them. Our fantastic friends Lindsey and Jared came to the party as Sarah Palin and Joe sixpack.... with a baby Wagamont in tote. In this picture you can see Sarah in the stunning black and white tweed blazer and Jared in a festive yet classy rock guitar print black button up holding 1/2 naked child ;)






Thought corner for this day's post by Mike: The Stokeys have meant many things to me in my life. They have given me hope and inspiration during the rocky waters of life. I have found myself stranded on the waves of uncertainty at various points in my existence with nothing but a paddle and a widdled down watercraft. The Stokers have extended me floaties and a life preserver to keep me from sinking into the abyss. Lindsinator, Stokey, and K-dawg your portrait will forever grace the wall above the TV.

I too would like to express my deepest love and gratitude for this truly dynamic trio. I can only say it as good as Chicago when they said "You're the meaning in my life, your my inspiration. You bring feeling to my life..." Linz had been a true inspiration to me. She has giving me a new hope for my botchi skills as I watch her dominate the men, she is a most dedicated cat sitter as she even cleaned up cat poo. Not to mention the time she immolated the Savior by feeding me while my husband was out of town. Stokey is just as wonderful for as I said in the kitchen on accident 3 months ago he is my "sweetheart." His kind words and gentile demeanor when we play acquire is something to be noted. Thats not even counting the peaceful dreams I have of him the night after we play acquire. I also love how his takes my husband off my hands for me multiple beautiful summer saturday mornings as they go play golf for 5 hours ;) We can't forget sweet baby carrot who lights up a room. From her booty dance to "Don't stop believing" to her mischievous smile as she learns new tricks she is a cutie!

For reals they are a great couple who we feel truly blessed to be friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment