Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only October.. and then some..

So I'm just going to first say that this whole post is backwards. I forgot that you have to put the picture you want on first last and the last picture you want first. I'm to tired to start over so this is just how it is going to be. That what happens when you blog when you should be taking a nap.

So October wizzed by and now we are only 2 weeks and 2 days away from Thanksgiving. We had a busy end of september and October.

-My mom and Sisters came to visit for a few days at the end of september while Mike was out of town at an investors conference in Utah.

-The first week of October we went to Utah for Mike's great friend Dave. We had a blast and were sad to go home. We has something to do every hour of the day.

-I enjoyed multiple baking experiments

-Carved pumpkins

-Celebrated HALLOWEEN!


We went to a FANTASTIC Halloween party at our good friends Josh and Colleens house.
Lucy and Ricky Ricardo (I love Lucy)
Sandy and Danny (from Grease)
Happy Reindeer a few weeks early.
Pimp and pimpette
Shot gum wedding Hillbilly style.
Getting crazy in the dance floor.
Fingers made of cheese sticks/green peppers/cream cheese.
Witches fingers in the veggie dip.
Frankenstine, Ghost, Spider brownies.
Frank, Spidy and Casper.
Minnie Mouse pumpkin
Our pumpkins!!
Spooky face and Skull and cross bones

Happy carving
Into the task at hand.
The corn maze we went to had donkeys
Pumpkin patch.
Victory at last!
Trying to cut corners.
Really lost...
My fantastic fall cookies!
Mike and Bobbers (Dave)
Boo-Bear and Bobbers.
Fun Friends
Mike and I in front of the Salt Lake City Temple.
Cousin Brett/Nicole, US, Kip and Crystal.
Its all ball and chain from hear on out.
The Best buddies from High school and respective wives (children.)
My Wonderful Mother-in-law
Girls day out at Gardner Village with sisters/nieces
My first BYU game ever!!
Rise and Shout!
Saturday Morning session of conference!
Adorable Nephew!
Cutie pie Nieces.
BEAUTIFULLY pregnant cousin Allie
The happy couple!
Gorgeous Sisters.
KT and lizzy
This is what Liz did the whole time. Make my apartment kitty heaven.
Loving on Rosalie
Sisterly love and Elizabeths 9th Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for you to update!! Looks like you guys had a fun October. Do you remember when we tried making those candy brownies?? WOW that was 4 years ago! Those look much better than ours did. Haha. And your sugar cookies really make me want to bake some even though I made them twice last month!! Ugh I cannot handle my sweet tooth when I'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete