Sunday, November 25, 2012

BAPS


 NOTE: I have been trying to tell Mike that he needs to add to our family history here and there. He has kindly agreed to write a few posts about some "guy things" he has done recently. So with out further ado Mikes blogging debut!


Here goes my first post in the blog-o-sphere that Kristin has so dutifully kept up these past few years. I figure that I should get a few posts in here and there so that I don't look like a complete slacker when it comes to the world of journal keeping and blogging. My first post I will share the good time that it known as B.A.P.S. (Bowling After Priesthood Session). Each priesthood session the older men and the young men in the ward get together in the gym area for pizza, drinks and some brotherly bonding. I have had to organize the event for the past three years since I was in the Young Men's presidency but this was the first year I have just come to enjoy the pizza. After the priesthood session we gathered guys from the Stamford and Darien wards to head over to the lanes in Norwalk for some BAPS. This year my team was Justin Berrett, Braden Edwards and JT Davis - the Stamford team. To make a long night short we ended up beating out all the other teams with the high score of the night and enjoyed our free milkshakes at the nearby diner courtesy of the lowest scoring team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment