Wednesday, September 9, 2009

US Tennis Open

Mike been the cause of many of my new interests, watching the stock market, mad money and tennis. I've picked up a racket two times in my life but apparently I'm improving. I'm also able to watch a match, know what is going on AND enjoy it! So when we were presented with the opportunity to attend the US Open we were more than excited. It has been a dream of Mikes for a while seeing as he is the tennis lover/player that he is. We had a fantastic evening with great company.


The globe is pretty but if you look in behind it and notice the 2 spaceships... those are the ones used in Men in Black!
First match was a women in which Venus Williams played and won.

If you look closely find the flowers in the corner of the photo. Then go 3 rows up and one seat in. In the green shirt with the creme cardigan is WILL FERELL! I was sooo excited. When all was quite watching an intense rally you would hear random calls like "DO IT FOR WILL FARELL" or "WILL FARELL I SEE YOU!"
The second match was a decent one played by Nadal (#3) and Keifer. Nadal won!
He's like a big kid in a candy store.

Next I want to go to the French Open! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment