Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter... FOR REAL!!

This is totally for real. So I found out today that Universal Studios in Orlando is making a theme park based on the Harry Potter series... It opens in 2010. I'm kinda in shock and really really excited. I got some information on it. Apparently its been in the works since 2007. How come no one told me. If you are as excited as I am just google "Harry Potter universal attraction" and the first link will be it I think. Here are some pictures I downloaded. I seriously can't wait to go!!!



The overview of the park!
The entrance to the park which is Hogsmead.
(very disney like, but way cool)

And the second big castle in Orlando... Hogwarts.

This blows my mind!! I can't wait!!

I also hope you all voted for Kris tonight. I will take on the role of a middle school girl and cry along with my sisters if he looses!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! DUDE WE TOTALLY HAVE TO GO TOGETHER!!!

    Okay, shouting done... this is like, the second best thing that's going to happen in 2010. (still haven't gotten a hold of other important people to tell them so no blog post yet.)

    ReplyDelete