Tuesday, May 12, 2009

24 and decision making


So Mike and I did something irrational. Knowing our addiction to dramatic, nail bitting, action packed, intense television shows... we began watching 24 this past weekend. The weather is BEAUTIFUL outside and all I can think about right now is running home, throwing on my favorite pair of sweats and burrowing into the couch for the evening. Meanwhile our plans for Memorial Day weekend become more and more unclear (story of our life, just flying by the seat of our pants.) We wanted to go to D.C. but forgot how crowded it would be not to mention the extra time it might take to drive. But we still want to get out of town. I really want to go home that weekend. I could get my hair done at a manageable price as well as see my family. My sis could use the pick me up. However, that is without question a 7 1/2-8 hour drive... I really wish we lived closer to myrtle beach... for some reason I'm really craving a long walk down a crowded beach with hotels touching each other. In the end it really just comes down to me getting a small vacation, heaven knows I need one...


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Jack Bauer's world. I hope you started with season 1. You really need all of Jack's history to understand where he comes from. And go ahead and skip season 6. We never watched it and from what I hear, we are better for having not watched it. Camille and used to watch 24 until 2 in the morning. Not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete