Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beach Trips and Catch-Up!

As you will all notice there has been quite an issue with the frequency of my postings. This has been impart due to my lack of photos. I mentioned I lost my camera battery charger and therefore could not access my photos or take any pictures. However, while cleaning my room I FOUND IT!! So here are all of my pictures with accompanying explanations and comments.

DAY(s) at the Beach.

2 weekends ago it was BEAUTIFUL. Like 90 degrees so we all went out to Todd's point in Greenwich (about 10 min away.) Saturday we had a BBQ and Sunday we had a nice, relaxing, Sabbath oriented picnic. We also enjoyed frolicking in the water and pretending we were all extras in High School Musical.

BBQ Time
Fun Times
The Men playing Botchy ball.
Lindsey & Baby K, Cynda, me, Tina & Kate
Same group - Cynda + Ami
I love the Ocean
I love Kissing Pictures
Please note Mikes "Good Game butt tap"
What a jump Ami!
Ben and Cynda HSM style
The whole stokes family (plus cynda)
We were tired... so we took our Sunday naps together holding hands....

NEXT... We went down to the Manhattan Temple with our friends the Johnson's. We drove down and got punked three times while looking for a parking spot we could actually park at on the street of NYC. After the session we went to central park and had our 1st picnic of the season! YAY!!
Driving in Manhattan... classic taxi shot.
The fearless Ben our driver.
Me in front of the Manhattan temple.
Its soooo crazy that it is a temple, and so peaceful inside with all the craziness of the world outside.
Mike and I after the session.
The Johnson
Smiles
Yay for Picnics!
I love him!
Teaching us the game of Botchy.
Mike really gets into it!
Good throw
Bad throw... lol
"What am I suppose to do with this?"

Cynda is playing Peek-A-Boo!

NEXT: One Friday I came home and found these beautiful flowers on my bed with a nice letter from Mike. It pretty much made my day!! I think he's the best! But I am partial.





Kitty sniffing flowers!
Kitty knocking over flowers.

THEN the last weekend of March Mikes Aunt Debbie and Cousin Andrea came to visit us. They were visiting friends in Long Island for the weekend so they stopped by to see us!
Debbie, Mike and I.
The Jenson Family

The meal I made for our guests! It was wonderful!

Mike feeding the kitty, kinda like a baby bird.
He loves her...


So.... Thats all. I also want to note that my favorite Idol contestants I mentioned below have made it to the top three... I know wants Kris to win... but I'm sure it will be Adam.. maybe Danny. I'll still but Kris's CD!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I miss you! P.S. I was totally there when Cynda bought that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for noticing Aubri. Also Kristin I am very happy you found your camera cord because I can now download all those photos. Good job on that.

    ReplyDelete