Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Alive

Friends,

I am alive. Barely. But I am alive.

Life has been a blur these past 3 weeks or so. I am overwhelmed, stressed and tired! My poor husband is feeling about the same. At this point we are more like roommates. We see each other long enough in the morning for a quick scripture reading and prayer then we say "Love you, see you tomorrow." And it's true, by the time he gets home at 10:30 or 11pm I am asleep. But it will all be over soon.

June 4th is D-DAY! Not only is it the day Mike takes the CFA test he is studying for but it is the day of the YW fundraiser I am organizing. I can't wait till June 5th!! Not only will I get my husband back, but my sanity as well :)

After that I have a lot to look forward to. The week after Mikes brother Jared and his wife Maryle are coming to visit AND my brother Andrew is coming to NYC with his choir group! The week after that is the last day of school. The week after that is FL with my Family and the next 2 weeks after that we are in Utah. Then I have the whole summer off WHILE still receiving a paycheck from school!

Work Hard, Play Hard. Just a few more weeks of hard, hard work and it's 2 months of play time!!

On a side note. I am still keep up with all of your blog posts. But reading them on my breaks at work on google reader, hence my lack of comments. But I still love you all and glad you all are doing well! Congratulations to all my friends graduating!

Love and Kisses,

Kris

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to Mike on his CFA, and to you with your fundraiser. You guys are awesome. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks! We're gonna have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're still alive! It sounds like you have an awesome summer planned! :)

    ReplyDelete